Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

The Love of My Life, Love You Forever

  💓💓The Love of My Life, Love You Forever💔💔

The Love of My Life, Love You Forever



 The loves of my life framed love

Author: Niloy Ahsan Nisho

 

(1)

 The boy woke up every morning and saw the boy

She is wrapped in a hand

The girl holds him in her arms with absolute love. The boy is hers

Comes closer. The girl is so close to him

The heartbeat can be clearly understood. The face towards the boy

He is looking at the return. And the boy

Realizing the opportunity, he hides his face in the girl's chest and is silent.

The girl asked, shaking her head

When did you wake up? ( love you forever)

When you hold hands.

Are you hiding your face?

It's nice to have your face hidden in your chest.

 I have to get up now.

Then the boy hugged the girl tighter

Says

No, I won't let you get up.

Then the girl says

Don't be mad, honey. I have work to do. I have to get up

Now.

Then the boy said showing hypocritical anger

Exclude everything. You have to stay with me. As long as

I would like( love you forever)

Then the girl hugged the boy tightly

Says

I will not get up. I will hold you in my arms ...

 

(2)  the love of my life

The Love of My Life, Love You Forever


 

Our marriage was an orange marriage.

Being the eldest daughter of a conservative family before marriage

I did not have the good fortune to love.

Later I found out that you did not make love before marriage.

Your desire to fall in love with your wife was small

I said on the first night of the wedding, "We are both

The two are strangers. We have to recognize the two

It will take some time. It would be better if you give me that time

Yes,( lost love)


You gave me that time. You just said

To look after your family. To love them.

I had no desire for you.

I was thinking of some people that day

Told me, men are like hungry tigers.

I was looking at you in amazement. I thought, like this

There are men in the world!(lost love)

 

I fell in love with you in the middle of the night, for days

I was going to drown at the bottom of the sea of ​​your love

I was going

The more I saw her, the more fascinated I became.

There is no way you can be good ...

In the end, you have to take care of yourself ...

Will you go with me? (I)

Where? (You)

Take me out to sea? (Me)

Go honeymoon if you agree (you)

I just nodded ....( high school love story

)

..

3 days after the honeymoon leave me from the office

If you go to Cox's Bazar. I wish ...

And I love you too

I wanted to give it ...

You decorate our living room in Cox's Bazar

Surprised...

You and I will never forget that night ...

..

The next day at dusk my hand in yours, yours

Put my head on your shoulders and keep your feet together

I was walking with you on the beach, just like you

Walk. ( high school love story

)

After a long walk, I got tired when on the shelf

I sat down and just then a naughty wave of the sea came

It hit me. I was ashamed and uncomfortable

I couldn't look at you. On the other hand

I was standing face to face. My whole body is wet

She is wrapped in a sari. How she is towards you!

You then turned me to you and said,

Nirupama,

Why are you ashamed? I am. Your me. Me

What a shame to see?

Fearing you, I hugged you tightly

“My shame is my fear

As soon as you understood my sleep, you smiled sweetly and kissed me gently on the forehead


"Let's go for a walk ...

.

You don't know how many times you call my name

Then I thank the Creator for my beautiful mind

To give a life partner. In whose face is my name

My body, mind, and soul are filled with fascination.

 

(3) the love of my life

love you forever


 

I came out very early in the morning after taking a bath and saw you

I am fast asleep. I put the wet towel on the chair

I came and sat next to you. Like every day

I was running my hand through your hair. And you, you

You are sleeping a little more comfortably. I smile softly at you

I kissed her gently on the forehead. Just then I disobeyed

Wet hair fell on your face. Hair water- the college love story

You wake up so close. You are so close to me

The two breathed the same when they came as close as they discovered

Becomes.

 

I knew,

You will be very happy to see me wearing a sari. But

Who will I wear sari for all week? You too

Don't stay at home. So I decided

I will wear sari every your holiday.- college love story

At noon on the day of the holiday when the waist area of ​​the sari

I was cooking goose, you came to my side

When I stood up, I saw hot oil in my hand

The blister fell off. I turned towards you

Turns out

"You just have to cook or take care of yourself

Will "

I hugged you then

"You're here to take care of me."- the love story in Hindi

.

You then hugged me tightly to your chest

Give it a sign of love on my forehead. You know

No ventricle, what peace does it take to be in your chest

My ...

Your chest is my place of absolute peace.

..

...

The sun fell in the western sky. Twilight also started

What a wonderful sight Abir Ranga twilight.

You and I are sitting on our small balcony

Tea with macha and one and a half teaspoon of sugar of your choice

I was eating. I was in a cup of tea when you were a little distracted

I was sipping. You didn't say anything even though you understood. Just

Laughing, he put me in your lap

In other words,- the sad love story


"You take a sip and I'll take a sip ... you take me

Feed me and I will feed you "

I blushed in shame. You are mine then

If you draw a kiss on the forehead... I hug your neck

Got it ...

 

You make me go to bed every night

To call. Someday I would come with one of your calls.

And one day I would say, "You lie down, I'm a handmaid."

I'm coming to an end. "

You then turn your face to the other side with great pride and lie down

Stay. I came after a while and sat on the bed, but you

Don't turn to me. (a sad love story)

My love had to break that pride of yours

With.

 

Suddenly in the middle of the night

Post a Comment

0 Comments