Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

First Night Love Story And Love at First Sight

First Night Love Story And Love at First Sight

First Night Love Story And Love at First Sight


 "First Night Story"

Author: - (Boundley)

.

.

Kiri King King,(a romantic love story)

 I looked at the skin of the phone

'Mother' called.

Asalamu Alaikum. How are you mom

You?

Alaikum Assalaam. I'm fine

I'm here. How are you dad

 I'm fine with you too

In prayer. Dad, big leader sir, how

Is there?

Everyone is fine. Are you tomorrow

Can I come, Dad?

Suddenly ...! Any problems mom?

Nothing like that, to see you

That's what he wants.

Well, I see mother, leave from the office

Launch this afternoon if you can

I will get up.

The mother left the phone. Too

The thought is that suddenly the mother will come this way

Said. Boss without thinking of anything

I went to the cabin and took two days off, in the middle

With Friday

It's been three days.

To give my identity to the readers

Not. (a cute love story)

I am Jisan Mahmood. The parents are older

Boy. A few days ago I passed engineering now

A private one

I am working in a company.

 Dad, mom, big leader means sir

How many of us are younger brothers

Family. Dad used to do business now

Does not. Family without me

Everyone lives in the village.

Let's come home from the office

Launch straight to home purpose

I got up, and the big leader's favorite food

I bought it. At 6 am at the launch dock

Arrived. Goes straight home

Aslam. Mother, father, leader, everyone

Happy. Mother made the cake of her choice.

After taking a bath, everyone has breakfast together

I sat down to eat, suddenly the leader

He said, "Brother, we are for you

Let's go see Maya. "

"Maya" ...! I mean,,,, the leader says ....;

Don't you understand Maya ??? Ish job

He is now in Barisal language

Do not understand Maya means, for you

I will go to see my wife.

What ??? Mom, how many are these ???? Small

I used to call my brother a bull,

So today I am Biringchi

Marlowe, so I'm old-fashioned

I rubbed salt on the thorns.

Mother says,,, what she says is true.

I got angry with the leader

"Bull" ...? Then, brother, you are one

Hubble, "Myago logs to speak

Fear, talk big again ". Mother this

You have to get married in Hubla Dar

No, you are from me

Get married.

 love at first sight

love at first sight



Dad said stop. Jisan

Listen, Dad, your mother is old,

I am also old, now there is one in the house

I need a girl. When not

The wife's face before I die

Need to see I say nothing more

I am listening to everything with my head down. Mother said

If you have any choice we have

You can say. Suddenly the leader

Shouted, "Hey this Hubble

Will love, it's Mayo again

Log. "A kaw star you go from here

I am saying that the mother is angry with the leader.

The name of the leader is Kawsar. I have eyes

Mangalam towards the leader. Mother says

Kiri doesn't say anything. I said

Mom, I don't like anyone, you guys

Whoever you like is mine

Likes. The leader said, “Our school

There is a light madman to him

Mom likes it, now marry her

Will you do it ..? "The leader ran saying this,

He understands that this time his mother's hand hit him

It has become obligatory. Nothing to the mother leader

Tell me, tomorrow

I will go to see a girl in one place

Will you go with us? ... Me

I said, you have to go, mine

Why go ..? ....:( true love story

)

: -

Dad said we saw the girl,

But without formal. Girl Honors

Later, looking for a lot

The girl is good, the girl's family

Good. The girls are one brother and two sisters,

No father, big brother. This sister is everyone

Small. Big brother is a doctor. I said

Then fix the beer date

Let me know, my daughter

Don't look, I believe

There are times when you like and dislike

Will not Mother said Alhamdulillah,

Then all the relatives

Is to inform. And the girl's brother

The girl's uncle is in your office

Going to see, we are yours

I gave them the address

Liked so your opinion

I found out.

.

I through the window at night

Looking up at the sky

Thinking about the past. Reader now

The kind of e you are thinking

Nothing .....

'

'....> I remember Arisha very much today

Reading. He is studying for a diploma

Is my friendship with? And friendship

Love from That was mine

The first love of life. I

I was second in his life

Love. The wounds of his past

After drying, the wound is raw again

Done, relationship with me

After being. Loved it so much

Arisha. Arisha too

Love me

Love Story

best romance novels



Email-password of his Facebook ID

I knew the email of my ID-

He also knew the password. Suddenly one day he

I logged in with the ID. In his ID

I saw him with another boy

Chatting too much. And

The boy gave her a picture.

The boy wanted to know her

Do you have a boyfriend? He doesn't say ...

: -the school love story

I have a hard time seeing the messages

I still have some questions about this

Didn't. I believed him,

I was wondering which day he would give me

Don't cheat.

....: -

I noticed him slowly

Use is changing day by day, very difficult

I used it. OK when

I used to be active on Facebook then

Chatting with me

I used to do messaging and opera mini

I used to enter his ID and see him

Chatting with that other boy

And the boy's messages

I would have deleted it. Too bad

I needed him in all these activities.

Once he has a problem, not himself

His problem is to give him money after eating

Let's solve it.

Suddenly one day after the mother fell ill, for this

I went to the village. Then February

There were months. Arisha on 14th February

I was asked to come to Barisal, but

I don't care about my mother's illness. Then

He calls me a lifelong parent

Thanks are with me( romantic story)

No need to meet.

.

Then I tell him now my parents

Who can't stand the future ...?

Then he hung up the phone.

.

To whom I thought at night

My parents are not worth it, her

I have no value.

Some days I did not talk to him.

She is with that boy on Facebook

There was a romantic talk every day. ( best romance novels)


He came to Barisal and called Arisha

I say with you my sam

Post a Comment

0 Comments