Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

English Romantic Love Story - Love You Forever 2020

English Romantic Love Story - Love You Forever 2020

romantic love story


 crazy  

Md. Rashed Islam Shimul (emotional boy)

Second / last part 

Go to them, what to me ?????  Tell me who I'm going to, my target wife Leave ????   Can, with whom you have been laughing and talking for so long ???? This time the real incident hit my head. 

Her sisters and sisters Talking to him in the morning, stabbing him I am saying, even after coming to this house again, Seiram chatted. I didn't want to chat anymore. (Romantic Love Story- Love You Forever)

If someone comes and chats by himself, should he be forbidden?

 Goes ???? --- I did not give my wish to chat. They caught So ... --- So I froze and chatted, huh, and in the morning Did ???? --- What did I do again in the morning ??? --- Can Shali is a half housewife, go now with the whole thing Sleep with them. --- Hey, that's just a matter of words. --- I understand everything now.

He turned his face and sat down. I pulled it over my chest. --- Leave this to me. --- You can't go without Uhu. Who is my wife? I'm holding it, what's in it ??? --- No need to leave. --- Don't be angry, crazy, don't understand. --- I understand everything, leave me now. I gave up, go. Moving away, sobbing and crying, and saying, Now many are not needed. There are many now What I need, no one loves, no one. 

Romantic love story

So after now. This is the girl man, where the sages are their minds Unable to understand, what power do I have? Let's go Breaking the value of madness. This time I hugged her tighter, --- Can't you understand this madness, I can do without you No, you are all mine. 


I was forced to chat. If not Everyone will say that Shabnaz's groom is arrogant, with someone Don't talk You would have liked it then. This time the value seems to have decreased a bit. --- Uh, my groom is very good, if someone says rotten, there is a grave. --- So, I'm not one of you, then. --- Who says, you are all mine. --- Can you be angry then ??? --- Can talk to them, just talk to me Tell me. --- Well, I love it so much. --- What, I will not live with my groom, who will live. --- I'm asleep. --- Who's going ... I came back home the next day, again a few days later I had to return to work. The holidays are over.

 Father and mother I brought the words with my wife.

 Our family is doing very well, still arrogant, If the prayers are omitted once, that day is all about eating Close, if the smell of cigarettes will tell you your sweet today Off.

 Even though I don't smoke, my wife knows that. It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the vicinity of the smoker Can't stay. Never insists on taking anything. Likes If it melts or if needed, he will say, if you buy it, give it. If not I'll tell you later. He never gets angry with me, he knows I will give it later.

 the high school love story

love you forever


 It is very difficult to find such a girl at this age, Allah is mine He has such a day partner in his fortune, that's why thousands Thank you. But it is possible to save yourself all the time No. So sometimes you have to be a little arrogant. He would get up in the middle of the night and say Tahajjut prayers I will read. Then get up and say after the Fajr prayers Now take a nap.


 I am calling for breakfast. 

After that breakfast will be ready and I will call Go to the office, crazy home alone. I feed him in the morning, and the madman at night Me This is the order of madness. Say I work in the morning so you feed me. And you get tired of working in the office all day So at night I will feed.


 I'm talking about eating one night, so tomorrow is a holiday Doing one more night. 

The wife said with a shy face --- You had something to say. --- Embrace the chest, say. --- I don't mean me ..... --- Tell me. --- Actually you---(Romantic Love Story- Love You Forever) --- Hey, let me tell you what you're doing. --- Your grandparents are going to be grandparents. --(romantic love story,)-- What, I'm so happy, it makes the madman harder I hugged his chest. A kiss on the forehead I gave. Never been so happy before. That day I understood who is happy to be a father. 

The madman is not raising his face in shame. Chest madness I started looking for the phone. Phone in hand I called my father. Mom grabbed, Dad thinks now Home. I told the good news to my mother and father and then to my father-in-law I also told Bari that everyone in the two families is very happy. The next day I told the madwoman to get ready and go for a walk. Half an hour later when an angel came and stood by me In front. 

 the college love story

high school love story


I'm staring. Black sari in reading, 

Two hands filled glass bangles, hijab on the head. Great I feel like wearing a hijab. I took him out and took a rickshaw for an hour's Meet. I wandered around a lot all afternoon, crazy Eat ice cream, hotpot blisters. ( ugly love)

 Having dinner at night I returned home. ( love story in Hindi,) Now I don't let the madman work alone. Now I help him with everything. And a few months Wait. Then that happy day will come. I thought that the house is alone, so my father and mother I'm bringing it here. The mother-in-law came occasionally Let's see. ( lost love,)

 (  sad love story,)The first child of the daughter is usually the father's house. But I want to see my home To the child. So father, mother and father-in-law disa

Post a Comment

0 Comments